Who would not want a power bed that adjusts to your body and your preferences when you lie in it? A bed that can give you a sleep upgrade? Sounds comfortable, fun and techie, right? Welcome to the 21st century. With all the technology the world has to offer, it’s not surprising that full-featured adjustable beds are now plentiful. But wait, there’s more. We’re not just talking about an adjustable bed. We’re talking about programmable adjustable beds.
What is a programmable adjustable bed?
An adjustable bed is a remote-operated bed that gives you the power to control how you want or need your bed. Imagine reading comfortably without having backaches because you can adjust your bed to how you are low or high or whatever you want it. It can also give a restful, more comfortable, less snoring, and longer sleep.
Now, combine technology with an adjustable bed, imagine setting the head of your bed to rise automatically in the morning to wake you up; amazing, isn’t it? Now that’s the programmable adjustable bed.
Is it important that you can program your adjustable bed?
Yes. Who would not want a complete sleep upgrade? It gives you all the comfort a bed should, plus a bonus of taking it to the next level. It has tons of perks and benefits, listed below are some of them:
- It can change the angle of your head or your feet or both, based on your liking while lying steadily in your bed. You don’t have to stand up and fix it, you just click the remote.
- It gives you the ability to control your bed into how you want it to have a perfect, comfortable, and sound sleep; and you can save it for later, just like customization settings on smartphones, yes you can save your adjustments on your bed. Or you can also try the pre-programmed adjustments that were just one click away on the remote.
- It can make you experience zero gravity. One-click and you will feel weightless. Isn’t that what futuristic should mean?
- It offers massage without going to the spa. It has a built-in massage motor that you can turn on if you want to relax and have a massage, in your bed, at home.
- Lastly, and most important, it doesn’t just give you comfort. It also helps you get a night of better sleep: less snoring, less muscle sore, less backache, and a lesser possibility of sleeping disorder attack – in short – better health.